Doctrine & Covenants 89: 18-19

"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures."

1.02.2010

What's Worse Than Sugar?

By Ember

Is it true that 'if we eat it, we better burn it or we're going to store it'? I found out some very interesting and timely information through this information. Are all calories the same?

Got another great article and video to pass on from Dr. Mercola.

Of course weight loss/fitness is one of my resolutions. I had a baby this past year and started eating chocolate again (dumb for me) and need to lose about 20 pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'd like to lose about 10 more beyond that number. I feel hopeful with this new information, which makes a lot of sense to me, that I can make permanent changes to my diet and be thinner as well as more healthy. I am not a soda drinker but can't wait to tell a few people about what I've learned about soda.

Check it out here! Good stuff.

And I haven't said it for a while, but I still know that Heavenly Father blesses every effort!

1 comment:

  1. wow that is interesting. I had no idea that high fructose corn syrup was in everthing. No wonder everyone is heavier.

    Sassafrass

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us What You Think