Doctrine & Covenants 89: 18-19

"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures."

1.29.2010

Attention all you tea drinkers...

Do you heat up your water in the microwave or on the stove? Sick of it? I have a great friend that told me to go to my favorite thrift store and buy a coffee maker. Coffee makers are not just for coffee drinkers. I always wondered why there weren't tea makers. Anyway, I may be a little slow but I guarantee that I will be drinking more tea in the very near future. She also told me about this very neat treasure to add to my tea... check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think