Doctrine & Covenants 89: 18-19

"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures."

1.31.2010

Warning...

By Sweet Basil

Stress causes sugar cravings. At first this was just going to be my excuse for eating a big old muffin filled with sugar and then I looked it up and it really is true.
I am a bit stressed at the moment. A little more than usual. I have been cleaning up puke all week. Poor kids. Everyone has had this nasty bug but the baby now. Mr. Sweet Basil and I were supposed to speak in Sacrament today. I told them to have a back-up plan and I am so glad I did. Church starts at 1:00. Mr Sweet Basil started puking at 1:30. I don't mind speaking in Church and it was an easy topic as well, but when you are worried about everyone in your family getting hydrated enough and not getting enough sleep yourself it can be a bit overwhelming not to mention hoping everyone we have come into contact with won't get sick. So, I ate a big yummy muffin and loved it. But about a half hour later I felt my head swimming and my tummy hurting. 100 day challenge? It really wouldn't be fair let this slide so, I have learned a lesson. Be prepared with something to replace that craving and try not to stress out. Perfect Day to start over: Feb 1, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think