Doctrine & Covenants 89: 18-19

"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures."

10.16.2009

Two Cents

By Sage

I'm not getting the Swine Flu vaccine, nor are my children. I've always received the flu shots in the past and I haven't contracted the flu. Then last year I didn't get around to the flu shot, and guess what? I didn't get the flu. My husband did get the vaccine, and guess what? He got the flu. Honestly, I think it's the luck of the draw, either way. I'm not scared of the vaccine, but I don't believe it works, frankly. As far as routine vaccinations go, my children are current on all of them, and I feel good about it. The Church does recommend you get them, and I believe missionaries can't leave the country if they aren't current on their vaccinations. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think